ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: Testing IvyDE
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2018 11:46:35 GMT
Due the update the permission for cancelling a job is gone.
https://jenkins.io/changelog-stable/
Notable changes since 2.107.3:
* It is no longer possible to rename jobs from their configuration page. Jobs now have a link
in the side panel titled "Rename" that links to a page specifically dedicated to renaming
jobs.
* The Job/Build permission no longer implies the Job/Cancel permission. The latter needs to
be granted explicitly to users who previously got it via this relationship.

I'll check how we get that permission back (global grant by admin, posting a list via mail,
jira...)

Jan