ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache IvyDE 2.3.0-rc1 release
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2018 08:18:43 GMT
On 14/06/18 11:50 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 2018-06-13, Jaikiran Pai wrote:
>
>> You can download the distribution from this URL:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/ivyde/2.3.0-rc1
> Be the releas policy that is in place now SHA1 is deprecated, MD5 is
> frowned upon and at least SHA256 is required for checksums.
>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution.html#sigs-and-sums
>
> You probably need to adjust the build process for future releases,
I've fixed the build to use SHA-256 and SHA-512 instead of MD5 and SHA1.

>   for
> this one could you please add sha256 files manually and remove the md5
> files?
This is now done. md5 and sha checksum files have been removed and the
new ones (as recommended in the release guidelines) have been published
at the same location
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/ivyde/2.3.0-rc1

-Jaikiran