ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache IvyDE 2.3.0-rc1 release
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2018 04:47:39 GMT
+1.

I did some manual testing of the release which included:

- Installing the plugin in Eclipse (Oxygen)

- Creating a Eclipse project which uses Ivy and configuring IvyDE usage
for it

- Adding a simple dependency via Ivy to that project and having it
resolved from the IvyDE and using that dependency in a simple Java class.

- Checked some Ivy plugin settings page to make sure they look and work
fine.

-Jaikiran