ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ant depends task fails for JDK10 module-info.class
Date Sat, 12 May 2018 13:10:25 GMT
I went ahead and pushed a commit[1] to fix this. We have our nightly
Jenkins job which generates a nightly build. So if you would like to
test it, you can pick up a distribution which contains this commit,
whenever the next job runs. The artifact should be available here[2].

[1]
https://github.com/apache/ant/commit/d0f9c2e121e2b3a18b679705c2f2164426e7e6fb
[2]
https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant_Nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/distribution/