ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ant git commit: Inline buildfile names, make search easier
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2018 05:56:58 GMT

On 30/04/18 11:12 AM, Gintautas Grigelionis wrote:
> Names of buildfiles used in tests can be found by "grep configureProject"?
Why is that even a requirement?

I think I am just repeating myself again and again in different mails.
Changes like these are random personal preferences. The fact that these
are being done even after the mail discussions we recently had,
indicates that the request to not do such changes have been ignored.
This is going down the route of a being some kind of a personal
individual hobby project. So I'm just going to stop bothering looking
into these commits anymore and just stay away from them and stop sending
this frustrated and rude sounding mails.

-Jaikiran