ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ant git commit: Tidy up the code
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:09:25 GMT

By and large I approve of these changes, but I felt compelled to express
> the opinion that I do not believe adding else after if/continue does
> anything to simplify the code. IMO it does the opposite.
>
> Matt

The reasoning goes like this: the last continue is redundant (looks like a
copy and paste of an if-block).
So, changing an "if" to an "if else" makes all continue statements
redundant.
If/when more if-blocks are needed, switch is more readable anyway.

Gintas