ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant JUnit tests
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2018 05:14:36 GMT
Like discussed in the other thread, I don't understand what's wrong with
setting the expected properties in the IDE itself (like the "ant.home").
IDEs provide these configurations/settings for reasons like these. What
would it achieve by virtually disabling these tests, in IDE, by adding
those assumptions?

-Jaikiran