ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Snapshot access to regular users of Ant
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 18:08:05 GMT

> On 2018-03-19, Gintautas Grigelionis wrote:
>
> > Maybe Ant Task Guidelines could be exposed under under "Contributing"
> > as a landing page, and the relevant information could be moved into
> > the manual?
>
> The tutorials as well as the Ant task guidelines have always been only
> attachments to the manual to me, YMMV. I for one am completely on the
> fence with whatever anybody wants to do with them.

It would be easier to have the site in Git, too.

What we need is

   1. contribution guidelines
   2. task guidelines (that refer to 1)
   3. tutorials that refer to 1 & 2

For starters, we need to decide whether both guidelines should be a part of
the manual or of the site.

Sorry for passing the buck, but I believe you have the authority to put the
fence in the right place ;-)

Gintas