ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: junitlauncher dependency on JUnit4?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 15:51:07 GMT
Hi Stefan,

This looks like some odd merge or squashing issue when I pushed that
task changes. I have fixed it. The task itself doesn't need any JUnit
test engine specific dependencies like this one. I just pushed the
commit upstream which should fix this.

P.S: I haven't responded to some other mails due to limited internet
connectivity this few days. I'll respond to them soon.

-Jaikiran