ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java 9 test failures
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 05:41:36 GMT
A brief look suggests that there's some underlying exception originating
from JAI library. For some reason, this test isn't included in the tests
that get run as part of our regular Jenkins builds. I'm not sure if
that's intentional, but I haven't looked at the build file in detail to
be sure.

-Jaikiran