ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant Release Process
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2018 05:48:33 GMT
A bit late to the discussion. I just finished going through the release
instructions. It's a lengthy process (understandably). Having been
involved in releases of some internal projects, I do not see anything
out the ordinary in these steps.

Coming to the artifact signing step, which is what the core of this
discussion seems to be (correct me if that's not the case, the PR has
too many different commits for me to narrow it down), I personally don't
have any issues using the gpg tool usage that's explained in the
instructions.

Overall, I don't have any specific changes/suggestions to add especially
since the steps themselves are clear enough and this only just affects
the people who do the releases.

-Jaikiran