ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sarika Sinha" <sarika.si...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Facing problem using xslt and Java 9
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 08:44:26 GMT

Hi,
We are trying to use xslt with Java 9 using this -
<factory name="org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl">
    <feature name="
http://www.oracle.com/xml/jaxp/properties/enableExtensionFunctions"
value="true"/>
  </factory>

With Java 9,  org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl is present
in java.xml module but the package
com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax is not exported in the module.
we tried using
--add-exports
java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax=ALL-UNNAMED but we
get the error as -

 [xslt] Failed to load org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl
via the configured classpath, will try Ant's classpath instead.
 [xslt] Failed to process null

Any help in making this run will be great.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika Sinha
Eclipse JDT/Ant committer