ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java 9 test failures
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 06:29:07 GMT
When I updated the installation manual, I found the "official" JAI
installation instruction [1].
It mentions a platform-specific library, MediaLib [2], provided only for
Win32, Linux (i586 and amd64) and Solaris.

Gintas

1. https://download.java.net/media/jai/builds/release/1_1_3/INSTALL.html
2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaLib

> A brief look suggests that there's some underlying exception originating
> from JAI library. For some reason, this test isn't included in the tests
> that get run as part of our regular Jenkins builds. I'm not sure if that's
> intentional, but I haven't looked at the build file in detail to be sure.
>
> -Jaikiran
>

> On 22/01/18 10:21 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>
>> On 2018-01-21, Gintautas Grigelionis wrote:
>>
>> I see three failures in ImageTest
>>> testSimpleScale (did not create largeimage.jpg)
>>> testSimpleScaleWithMapper (did not create largeimage-scaled.jpg)