ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating Ant javadoc with Java 9 fails
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2018 19:54:57 GMT
<arg line="--add-modules java.activation"/>

inside <javadoc> does the trick, but then it has to be conditional for
Java 9, at least until a new version of javax.mail-api that pulls in a
JEE JAF implementation is available.

Should I activate an if/else namespace in the buildfile and add a new
property checking for Java 9 to, say, check-javadoc? I guess something
similar must be done in POMs?

Gintas