ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating Ant javadoc with Java 9 fails
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2018 18:07:47 GMT
The problem is that JAF is leaving JRE again for JEE (or whatever it's
called now). According to Stackoverflow[1], it will be gone in Java 11.
I'm not quite sure what solution is best.

Gintas

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46493613/what-is-the-replacement-for-javax-activation-package-in-java-9