ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVY-450
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 08:51:06 GMT
Changing ids is not supposed to change navigation -- if it does, then we
have a problem :-)
I was only wondering if anybody uses these ids for styling, so that pages
in Subversion or some other strange place would need retrofitting.
I have not seen CSS escaping [1] anywhere (but maybe I don't know where to
 look :-) and I prefer KISS (whatever your opinion of the terrible
JavaScript oneliner that does the job for IVY-450 ;-).

Ditto about the bitmap icons (esp discovery and grippie).

If there are no objections, should I go forward and merge PR-55 and -60? Or
should I wait for input from Nicolas?
Then, I guess http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ant/site/ivy/sources/style
should change to the new unified style.css from asciidoc...

Gintas

[1] https://mathiasbynens.be/notes/css-escapes