ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Ivy - Latest snapshots will now be regularly available in Apache Maven Snapshot repository
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2017 12:41:51 GMT
Awesome!

> Le 31 août 2017 à 10:43, Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2013@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> Starting today, we now have an Ivy Jenkins job[1] which will publish our Ivy snapshot
artifactto Apache Maven Snapshots repository[2]. This job has been configured to run after
a successfulcompletion of our Ivy tests job (which runs on *nix).

> What this effectively means is that we now have regular Ivy snapshots available as Maven
artifacts in the Apache Maven snapshots repository. This will allow users and other projects
to test out (on a continuous basis) latest Ivy snapshots and help catch any issues more quickly.