ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while testing 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 07:05:07 GMT
Is there a source repo and steps that I can follow to build and 
reproduce this issue? My attempts so far haven't been able to reproduce 
this.

-Jaikiran


On 14/09/17 1:57 PM, Aurélien Pupier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to test https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1568 using
> latest 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT as suggested.
>
> Unfortunately, I got errors for non-snapshots artefacts which were working
> with 2.4.0 version.
> I will need to investigate more but Ivy developers might detect faster than
> me what is going wrong. Please find the whole errors that i captured here
> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-rING_ZzzceUk5lWlJEdlJtZjg>. Here is an
> extract of the stacktrace which seems interesting
>
> red-hat-ga-repository: downloading https://maven.repository.
> redhat.com/ga/org/apache/camel/camel-catalog/2.17.0.
> redhat-630283/camel-catalog-2.17.0.redhat-630283.pom.sha1
> to C:\Users\AURELI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ivytmp8576317204837329542sha1
> sha1 OK for https://maven.repository.redhat.com/ga/org/apache/
> camel/camel-catalog/2.17.0.redhat-630283/camel-catalog-2.
> 17.0.redhat-630283.pom
> [SUCCESSFUL ] org.apache.camel#camel-catalog;2.17.0.redhat-630283!
> camel-catalog.pom(pom.original) (139ms)
> ERROR: HttpClientHandler: URI does not specify a valid host name:
> file:/C:/Users/Aurelien%20Pupier/.groovy/grapes/org.
> apache.camel/camel-catalog/ivy-2.17.0.redhat-630283.xml.original
> url=file:/C:/Users/Aurelien%20Pupier/.groovy/grapes/org.
> apache.camel/camel-catalog/ivy-2.17.0.redhat-630283.xml.original
> WARN: io problem while parsing ivy file: https://maven.repository.
> redhat.com/ga/org/apache/camel/camel-catalog/2.17.0.
> redhat-630283/camel-catalog-2.17.0.redhat-630283.pom
>   (org.apache.http.client.ClientProtocolException: URI does not specify a
> valid host name: file:/C:/Users/Aurelien%20Pupier/.groovy/grapes/org.
> apache.camel/camel-catalog/ivy-2.17.0.redhat-630283.xml.original)
> org.apache.http.client.ClientProtocolException: URI does not specify a
> valid host name: file:/C:/Users/Aurelien%20Pupier/.groovy/grapes/org.
> apache.camel/camel-catalog/ivy-2.17.0.redhat-630283.xml.original
> at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.determineTarget(
> CloseableHttpClient.java:94)
> at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(
> CloseableHttpClient.java:82)
> at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(
> CloseableHttpClient.java:107)
> at org.apache.ivy.util.url.HttpClientHandler.doGet(
> HttpClientHandler.java:313)
> at org.apache.ivy.util.url.HttpClientHandler.openStream(
> HttpClientHandler.java:141)
> at org.apache.ivy.plugins.parser.m2.PomReader.<init>(PomReader.java:122)
> at org.apache.ivy.plugins.parser.m2.PomModuleDescriptorParser.
> parseDescriptor(PomModuleDescriptorParser.java:126)
> at org.apache.ivy.plugins.parser.m2.PomModuleDescriptorParser.
> parseDescriptor(PomModuleDescriptorParser.java:116)
> at org.apache.ivy.core.cache.DefaultRepositoryCacheManager$
> MyModuleDescriptorProvider.provideModule(DefaultRepositoryCacheManager.
> java:835)
> at org.apache.ivy.core.cache.ModuleDescriptorMemoryCache.getStale(
> ModuleDescriptorMemoryCache.java:68)
> at org.apache.ivy.core.cache.DefaultRepositoryCacheManager.getStaledMd(
> DefaultRepositoryCacheManager.java:852)
> at org.apache.ivy.core.cache.DefaultRepositoryCacheManager.
> cacheModuleDescriptor(DefaultRepositoryCacheManager.java:1361)
> at org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.BasicResolver.parse(
> BasicResolver.java:536)
> at org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.BasicResolver.
> getDependency(BasicResolver.java:273)
> at org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.IBiblioResolver.
> getDependency(IBiblioResolver.java:550)
> at org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.ChainResolver.
> getDependency(ChainResolver.java:101)
> at org.apache.ivy.core.resolve.IvyNode.loadData(IvyNode.java:183)
> at org.apache.ivy.core.resolve.VisitNode.loadData(VisitNode.java:284)
> at org.apache.ivy.core.resolve.ResolveEngine.fetchDependencies(
> ResolveEngine.java:724)
> at org.apache.ivy.core.resolve.ResolveEngine.doFetchDependencies(
> ResolveEngine.java:803)
> at org.apache.ivy.core.resolve.ResolveEngine.fetchDependencies(
> ResolveEngine.java:731)
> at org.apache.ivy.core.resolve.ResolveEngine.getDependencies(
> ResolveEngine.java:608)
> at org.apache.ivy.core.resolve.ResolveEngine.resolve(ResolveEngine.java:252)
> at org.apache.ivy.Ivy.resolve(Ivy.java:522)
> at org.apache.ivy.Ivy$resolve$0.call(Unknown Source)
> at groovy.grape.GrapeIvy.getDependencies(GrapeIvy.groovy:410)
> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor71.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite$
> PogoCachedMethodSite.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:169)
> at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.callCurrent(
> PogoMetaMethodSite.java:59)
> at groovy.grape.GrapeIvy.resolve(GrapeIvy.groovy:571)
> at groovy.grape.GrapeIvy$resolve$1.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
> at groovy.grape.GrapeIvy.resolve(GrapeIvy.groovy:538)
> at groovy.grape.GrapeIvy$resolve$0.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
> at groovy.grape.GrapeIvy.grab(GrapeIvy.groovy:256)
> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor55.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite$
> PogoCachedMethodSite.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:169)
> at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.callCurrent(
> PogoMetaMethodSite.java:59)
> at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.
> callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:174)
> at groovy.grape.GrapeIvy.grab(GrapeIvy.groovy:237)
> at groovy.grape.Grape.grab(Grape.java:152)
> at org.apache.camel.catalog.maven.MavenVersionManager.loadVersion(
> MavenVersionManager.java:109)
> at org.apache.camel.catalog.DefaultCamelCatalog.loadVersion(
> DefaultCamelCatalog.java:163):
>
>
> Regards,
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message