ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy - we have now moved to asciidoc for docs
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2017 13:27:57 GMT
> Probably a thing to improve are all the « since 2.x » annotations. Maybe
we can have a macro for that, which will render everywhere the same, and
which will be placed everywhere the same. Now sometimes it is at the
beginning of the line, sometimes at the end, sometimes above. And I find it
being black bold a little too much.

Isn't that what CSS is for? ".ivy2x:before", anyone?

Gintas

P.S. I'm planing to work on generics in core, then tackle SVG. Otherwise, I
can just push the new Ivy logo in SVG, so everybody could get used to the
not-so-limbless ant :-)