ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Ivy - we have now moved to asciidoc for docs
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2017 16:56:24 GMT

> Le 1 juil. 2017 à 15:31, Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2013@gmail.com> a écrit :
>

> On 29-Jun-2017, at 11:29 AM, Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2013@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I’m picking up “OSGi” section next.
>
> I have completed and pushed the migration of “OSGi” and “Using standalone” sections
to upstream (it’s actually live on site since yesterday). For the OSGi pages, I had to reword
some of the content to fix the grammar of some of the sections. Also, there were a few outdated
links to external projects, that I had to point to new locations. One such link is the “bnd”
tool link. Our earlier doc here[1] points to [2] as the “bnd” tool but that link is no
longer live. I updated the docs to point it to [3] but I haven’t yet verified that the example
being explained in that page works with this tool. In fact, I’m not 100% sure this new bndtools
project is the same the bnd tool since the project page says it’s “based” on that older
tool. Either way, I’ll have to verify it later that that example works fine.

BndTools is the Eclipse plugin for Bnd. I guess the teams became so close that they join.
Seems that the new link is this one:
http://bnd.bndtools.org/ <http://bnd.bndtools.org/>

Nicolas