ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Ivy Jenkins jobs have been failing - infra issues
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 13:06:43 GMT
More of a FYI than anything else - the past couple of days or so, we
haven't had regular successful runs of our various Ivy Jenkins jobs.
Each run failing with different errors, all pointing back to
infrastructure issues at this moment. In fact, I see some other Apache
project builds running into similar issues - as basic as DNS name
resolution failures of git-wip-us.apache.org on the Jenkins nodes.

None of this is specific to our jobs, so I don't see anything that we
can do to solve this at the moment, other than maybe raising it with
Infra team. I haven't had the time to check the Infra team mailing list
or their JIRA to see if this is already reported by other projects. I
will see if I can find some time tonight to check that and report it, if
it hasn't yet been.

-Jaikiran