ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] IvyDE requirements
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 10:19:26 GMT
Counting my own implicit +1 on both questions,

To make IvyDE require Java 7 as minimum, I count 3 binding +1, one non binding +1. The vote
pass.
To make IvyDE require Eclipse 4.3 aka Eclipse Kepler as minimum, I count 3 binding +1, one
non binding +1. The vote pass.

Cheers,
Nicolas

> Le 11 juil. 2017 à 23:07, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> a écrit
:

> We have recently voted to make Ivy require Java 1.7. I think we should do it for IvyDE
too.
> Do you vote for it ?
>

> And while making the build of IvyDE work again nicely, I had to update its dependencies.
Mainly, the build requires Eclipse 4.3, aka Eclipse Kepler (it is not the newest one as you
can see [1]). So let’s make it official that we require at least Eclipse 4.3.