ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Compress Antlib 1.5 based on RC2
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 12:08:31 GMT
-1 for me.

The source didn’t build since it was missing two files, the build.properties which setup
the build to use Java 7, and the ivy.xml which declares the dependencies the build is relying
on.
I pushed a fix to common. This is the first time use use git submodules, so I hope I have
done it right.

I have also noticed that for some reason the git-checkouted sources differs from the targzed
ones, because of some new lines at the end of file. Nothing of worry but I push to git a fix.

Nicolas