ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne <...@materne.de>
Subject PR-36
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 09:07:31 GMT
>Gintas

> P.S. Could we please finish the PR #36? I'll look into adding Clover
separately.

I am currently having a look.

Actual status:

build.xml:480: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: class
org.jacoco.core.internal.flow.ClassProbesVisitor has interface
org.objectweb.asm.ClassVisitor as super class

at org.jacoco.ant.ReportTask.createBundle(ReportTask.java:563)

at org.jacoco.ant.ReportTask.createReport(ReportTask.java:542)

at org.jacoco.ant.ReportTask.execute(ReportTask.java:495)

You mentioned multiple/wrong ASM on the classpath. I am starting searching

Jan