ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles Querret <g.quer...@riverside-software.fr>
Subject Re: Regexp mapper + Zip task on Windows
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 06:31:09 GMT
Thanks Stephan for having integrated the patch in Git !
One question : I've tried to fetch a CI build from the Jenkins and TeamCity
CI server. However, unless it's too early in the morning (which is not the
case :) ), I wasn't able to find any. Is there another location I could
find one ? Otherwise, I'll directly use the output of my local repo.

Gilles