ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gary M <ga...@oedata.com>
Subject Re: Returning CAB file support to ANT
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2016 05:50:42 GMT
Thanks Stefan..

I thought cab was removed due to this error message..  The "not found"
message is a bit misleading.

Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.3:run
(build.cab) on project xxxxxxx: An Ant BuildException has occured: Problem:
failed to create task or type cab
Cause: the class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.Cab was not found.
This looks like one of Ant's optional components.
Action: Check that the appropriate optional JAR exists in
-ANT_HOME\lib
-the IDE Ant configuration dialogs

Do not panic, this is a common problem.
The commonest cause is a missing JAR.