ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2/2] ant git commit: symlink and executable file selectors
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2016 16:47:59 GMT
On 2016-04-12, Antoine Levy Lambert wrote:

> there is a command mklink on Windows [1] which is described as being
> able to create symbolic links.

Which is not available on Win7 - and even if it was, I'm not sure Java
would detect the things as symlinks. I'll give it a try and we'll see
what our jenkins slaves think about it.

> Concerning executable files, it seems that the executable nature of a
> file depends upon its extension, see [3].

That's what I would have expected myself as well, but the Jenkins build
failed for testAsFalseConditions in executable-test which indicates all
files looked executable to Java. Not sure what to do with this.

Stefan