ant-dev mailing list archives

From Radhir Kothuri <radhir.koth...@hackillinois.org>
Subject HackIllinois 2016 + Apache Ivy
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 14:00:17 GMT
Hi,

My name is Radhir and I am a staff member of HackIllinois, a 36-hour hackathon
at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign where students from across the
nation come to build some of the most innovative hardware and software projects.
For highlights from last year’s event, check out go.hackillinois.org/video .
>From February 19-21st 2016 , HackIllinois returns and is continuing its creative exploration.
This year,
we are introducing a new initiative called OpenSource@HackIllinois to promote
Open Source development during the event. We are inviting Apache Ivy, along with
other open source communities to work alongside students and make meaningful
contributions to the Open Source community during HackIllinois.
This is a great opportunity for students to meet and collaborate with
experienced developers and get involved in Open Source initiatives. You, as an
open source group, will be able to promote your open source project and bring
new programmers into the community. For more details about this initiative,
please see http://www.hackillinois.org/opensource .
If you or any other open source developers you work with are interested in
learning more about OpenSource@HackIllinois, I’d love to set-up a phone call. I
look forward to speaking with you soon!
Best Regards,

Radhir Kothuri