ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap, goals, future of Ivy?
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:28:54 GMT
Hi Charles,

I'm very much willing to help out with contributing to the project.
Other than that PR, I already have at least a couple of more
changes/fixes that I would like to contribute. One of them requires
Windows OS testing (to make sure the patch does fix the issue), for
which I asked a question on the dev list on how to go about it (maybe a
central build system which runs the PR changes against the latest).

As I noted in another reply, I don't claim to have enough knowledge of
the Ivy project ecosystem or the Apache process to make the project
active again, but I do plan to help out in any way I can in those efforts.

-Jaikiran