ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Roadmap, goals, future of Ivy?
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2015 16:26:57 GMT
The past few weeks I've been trying to contribute by fixing some issues
that have been noted in JIRA. I've opened a pull request with a fix a
while back[1] and also have asked a few questions about some other
issues that I am thinking to work on. However, there has been no
response, neither to the pull request nor to the question.

Is there any public roadmap, goals and future plans for the Ivy project?
I would like to continue contributing, but if there's no real plans to
continue development in the project, then I would just end up wasting my
time.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/pull/7

-Jaikiran