ant-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Spero <bensp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: ant, ivy download
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 01:00:53 GMT
Thank you for your help.  I have something to ask.  I just want to make sure I’m doing the
right thing since I’m new to Apache.  When downloading OpenPGP, I’m going to the site
 gnupg.org/download.  I’m using a Mac.  Under GnuPG Binary Releases, after clicking on GnuPG
for OS X  there are 2 files, DMG file and signature file.  Is it just the signature file I
download?

Thank you,
Ben