ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ant-Matrix-Job
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 12:51:19 GMT
I remember accessing the configuration option of Ant-Build-Matrix a few days ago, and then
recently when Jan informed me that we had
already a Jenkins job to build Ant using its maven POMs, I wanted to look at the Ant-Build-Matrix
configuration to see how the notifications are configured
and I could not find it.This was on 30/4/2014. The last notification from the job was on 11/4/2014
on notifications@ant.apache.org.

Let me ask infra if there is a way to recover the job.

Regards,

Antoine
On May 5, 2014, at 8:07 AM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> wrote:

> Yesterday I was wondering why it didn't appeared in my "Personal View", but I didn't
looked into it, merly though it was a UI bug.