ant-dev mailing list archives

From David R Robison <drrobi...@openroadsconsulting.com>
Subject Copy license info from Ibiblio
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 19:54:58 GMT
I am considering trying to code a change to copy the license info from
the maven2 repository at Ibiblio repository into the saved ivy xml files
in the artifact cache. This is so when I run an ivy.report I get the
license information. I am new to ivy development. Can someone point me
in the right direction to know how artifacts are read from Ibiblio and
saved into the local artifact cache?
Thanks, David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged
material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.