ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Ivy's ModuleDescriptor.getExtraInfo() is now deprecated
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 08:14:49 GMT
Forget about that duplicate mail, this is me being tricked by the ASF email lag. It seems to
still continue to lag a lot.

Nicolas

Le 8 mai 2014 à 17:07, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> ModuleDescriptor.getExtraInfo() is deprecated but there is no indication in the doc about
what should be used then. There is getExtraInfos(), but as I look to the code, there is no
data transfer between both, if if there is data in one, I cannot get the data from the other
one. And since the XmlModuleDescriptorWriter is only handling "ExtraInfoHolder", some data
are lost.

> For this new need method getExtraInfos() to work properly, I guess it have to handle
all the calls to the deprecated getExtraInfo(). Am I missing something ?