ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1594598 - in /ant/site/ant: production/ sources/
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 02:29:12 GMT
Hello Stefan,

I have had the same problem on MacOS.

I remember vaguely that I found out while fixing unit tests that different JDK versions do
not have the same value for default encoding.

I am not sure how I addressed the problem when I regenerated the site, I might have just fixed
the html by hand.

A shame that I do not remember more.

Antoine

On May 14, 2014, at 11:29 AM, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> 
>> try to zap some gremlins, but problems still exist
> 
>>                           <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
>>       valign="top" align="left">
>> -          <a href="mailto:rene_ghosh@yahoo.com">René Ghosh</a>
>> +          <a href="mailto:rene_ghosh@yahoo.com">René Ghosh</a>
> 
> it seems as if my machine (svn 1.8, Ubuntu 14.04, OpenJDK 7) insists on
> breaking the encoding of the generated site.  It would be nice if
> anybody with a working setup could recreate it.
> 
> It looks as if Velocity and not svn is playing tricks on me since the
> files are already broken on my disk.
> 
> Stefan
> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message