ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ben McCann <...@benmccann.com>
Subject Standard repository layout?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 07:00:31 GMT
Hi,

I'm using SBT and Gradle as build systems. I want them to publish to and
read from ~/.ivy2 but they use and expect default layouts and so they do
not cooperate well each other using this directory. I'm wondering which one
is right and which one is wrong.

Also, I downloaded the latest ivy source to check what layout it uses. I
noticed the fields IvyRepResolver.DEFAULT_IVYPATTERN and
IvyRepResolver.DEFAULT_IVYROOT are unused. Should they be removed? The
latter points to what appears to be an abandoned domain as the page is
filled with adds and a link stating "Buy this domain".

Thanks,
Ben

--
about.me/benmccann