ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Migration of Ant test to JUnit4
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 01:20:32 GMT
Hello Michael,

this is great.

Since you started your fork, there have been changes done by Jan Matèrne to detect Java 9
and by myself to use separate folders for each test - all under subfolders of ${java.io.tmpdir}

Is it possible to rebase your fork first from https://github.com/apache/ant  ? Or what is
the best way to reconcile the Svn head and your work ?

If you do not have the time to rebase yourself I can help you do it, but I am not sure what
would be the best way.

Also I wonder whether Ant and Ivy should not migrate to GIT.

Antoine