ant-dev mailing list archives

From chris.hol...@awltux.com
Subject Re: How to submit a change for AntUnit?
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:41:00 GMT
Hi Stephan: nod of appreciation for AntUnit :-),

Is the code base quiet because there are no further changes required,
or is there an alternative that I should use instead?

Being able to dump the logs is very handy when debugging the
tests/build scripts :-)

If the LogCapturer was only intended to be used to assert against the
logs, the EOL shouldn't interfere with existing functionality (unless
the assert is checking for multi line log entries; which I suspect is
the exception to the rule).

Regards,
Chris Holman
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/chrisdholman/