ant-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Suereth <joshua.suer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy tests not passing
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2014 17:23:46 GMT
Well, I tried both master and 2.4, but we should start with master (trunk?)
I guess:

IBiblioResolverTest.testErrorReport fails with:

The reference to entity "r" must end with the ';' delimiter.

java.text.ParseException: The reference to entity "r" must end with the ';'
delimiter.
at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.parser.m2.PomModuleDescriptorParser.newParserException(PomModuleDescriptorParser.java:375)
at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.parser.m2.PomModuleDescriptorParser.parseDescriptor(PomModuleDescriptorParser.java:297)
at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.parser.m2.PomModuleDescriptorParser.parseDescriptor(PomModuleDescriptorParser.java:108)
at
org.apache.ivy.core.cache.DefaultRepositoryCacheManager$MyModuleDescriptorProvider.provideModule(DefaultRepositoryCacheManager.java:810)
at
org.apache.ivy.core.cache.ModuleDescriptorMemoryCache.getStale(ModuleDescriptorMemoryCache.java:68)
at
org.apache.ivy.core.cache.DefaultRepositoryCacheManager.getStaledMd(DefaultRepositoryCacheManager.java:827)
at
org.apache.ivy.core.cache.DefaultRepositoryCacheManager.cacheModuleDescriptor(DefaultRepositoryCacheManager.java:1319)
at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.BasicResolver.parse(BasicResolver.java:538)
at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.BasicResolver.getDependency(BasicResolver.java:273)
at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.IBiblioResolver.getDependency(IBiblioResolver.java:506)
at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.IBiblioResolverTest.testErrorReport(IBiblioResolverTest.java:251)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
file:/home/jsuereth/projects/sbt/ivy/build/cache/org.apache/commons-fileupload/ivy-1.0.xml.original;
lineNumber: 2; columnNumber: 300; The reference to entity "r" must end with
the ';' delimiter.
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ivy.util.XMLHelper.parseToDom(XMLHelper.java:223)
at org.apache.ivy.plugins.parser.m2.PomReader.<init>(PomReader.java:122)
at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.parser.m2.PomModuleDescriptorParser.parseDescriptor(PomModuleDescriptorParser.java:118)