ant-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Suereth <joshua.suer...@gmail.com>
Subject Ivy tests not passing
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 19:48:26 GMT
Hello Ivy Community!

I'm Josh Suereth with the sbt build tool.   We've been using Ivy for a few
years now, and have recently decided that we'd like to start contributing
back some of the usability/performance fixes we have.

I'm running into an issue though:  Failing tests.

I checked out all the docs I could find, but I don't see how to set up my
environment correctly for running tests.  Particularly:

   - IBiblioTestResolver.testErrorReport
   - Everything that hits the eclipse m2 repository or is related to OSGi

Does anyone know where I can look for more information, or does anyone else
see the same issues?

Note: I'm running off the github fork of the ivy repo.

Thanks!
- Josh