ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1580520 - in /ant/core/trunk: ./ manual/Tasks/ src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2014 23:53:59 GMT
Hello Matt,

thanks for this suggestion.

I have not used the JUnit TemporaryFolder rule because it is introduced in JUnit 4 and the
Ant test cases are extending
a class of JUnit 3.

The policy of the Ant project is usually to keep everything binary compatible …

If there is interest and willing volunteers and a consensus we could change that, at least
in the case of BuildFileTest and JUnit 3/4 and base “BuildFileTest” on JUnit 4.

Regards,

Antoine