ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ivy tests not passing
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 23:29:02 GMT
Hi Josh,

The junit tests should all pass when you run them with Ant.
On what platform do you run them and what is the error you get?

Maarten

________________________________
 Van: Josh Suereth <joshua.suereth@gmail.com>
Aan: dev@ant.apache.org
Verzonden: vrijdag 28 maart 20:48 2014
Onderwerp: Ivy tests not passing

Hello Ivy Community!

I'm Josh Suereth with the sbt build tool.   We've been using Ivy for a few
years now, and have recently decided that we'd like to start contributing
back some of the usability/performance fixes we have.

I'm running into an issue though:  Failing tests.

I checked out all the docs I could find, but I don't see how to set up my
environment correctly for running tests.  Particularly:

   - IBiblioTestResolver.testErrorReport
   - Everything that hits the eclipse m2 repository or is related to OSGi

Does anyone know where I can look for more information, or does anyone else
see the same issues?

Note: I'm running off the github fork of the ivy repo.

Thanks!
- Josh