ant-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Duffy <char...@dyfis.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ivy 2.4.0-rc1 Release
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 00:46:18 GMT
The keys are actually different -- the one used by the currently-posted
.asc files is associated with Indeed, Inc. I'll be resigning the binaries
after verifying that their Indeed signatures are intact (and moving them to
dist.apache.org at that time).

Expect a note in this thread when that happens.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 6:42 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org