ant-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Duffy <char...@dyfis.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ivy 2.4.0-rc1 Release
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 12:54:22 GMT
Howdy --

I've attempted to follow the documentation at
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/dev/makerelease.html and
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/history/trunk/dev/updatesite.html (as
included-by-reference in the former) in preparing the above. That said, it
appears that I missed step 12 (and, accordingly, have a 1.4.0-rc1 branch,
from the present tip of which the binaries were built, but no associated
tag).

I'll be sure to get KEYS up-to-date. Thank you for the pointers.