ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Ivy Code formatting
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:49:00 GMT

Le 12 janv. 2014 à 21:43, Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apache@materne.de> a écrit :

> Maybe we could store the configuration files in the repo.
> E.g. Apache Camel does that in a way for multiple IDEs:
> https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/buildingtools
> https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/etc

We do store it in svn. That is what Jean-Louis is actually suggesting: changing the configuration
for everybody since it's shared via svn. It is just spread in each project rather than centralized
in an "etc" folder.

About the proposal, I am not a fan of "Saved actions" (probably because I will have to change
a little bit my habits, lazy that I am !). But I don't care that much, I still can adapt myself.
So +1 for the change.

Nicolas