ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ivy 2.4.0-rc1 Release
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 00:42:30 GMT

Le 22 janv. 2014 à 00:52, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> a écrit :

> I have found some issues. The source distribution seems to miss some test files. I guess
this has been the case for quite some time. And it is "just" about the tests. And it is an
RC. So OK for me. And I will fix that soon in trunk.

> To avoid confusion and make things simpler, I suggest we modify the release process to
that everything goes through the svn of dist.apache.org, and not use anymore people.apache.org.
In the end, everything is published there.
> And I'll modify in the doc of the release process the template of the email of the vote
to include a line that is referencing the svn tag. So it's more difficult to miss it, and
it is helpful to do review.

> I have tested the staging update site: works like a charm.
>
> So LGTM.
>
> I will cast my vote as soon as I can verify the signature of the artifacts.

You pushed some keys to the KEYS files, but it doesn't seems to be the same as the one you
used to sign the proposed artifacts.

My gpg is asking for the key ID 93FB868A. Did I do something wrong or the keys are actually
different ?

Nicolas