ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of IvyDE 2.2.0.final
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 09:15:10 GMT
On 2013-11-09, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:

> The tag is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/ivy/ivyde/tags/2.2.0.final/

> You can download the distribution from this URL: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/ivyde/2.2.0.final/

as usual, I won't pretend I could judge the release based on content.

hashes and signatures are good, source tarball matches the tag.

+1 for the release as is.

One small nit, two files contain $Date$ sequences which svn likes to
expand based on the current locale, you may want to remove those
variables from
doc/screenshot-projects/commons-httpclient-3.0/src/java/org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpStatus.java
and TestHttpStatus.java.

org.apache.ivyde.eclipse.resolvevisualizer/src/org/apache/ivyde/eclipse/resolvevisualizer/Plugin.java
is missing the license header, this really should be fixed.

Stefan