ant-dev mailing list archives

From Mathieu Anquetin <mathieu.anque...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating Ant script to check Cyclic Dependency
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:16:07 GMT
Hi,

The problem you describe seems to be a perfect fit for Apache Ivy (
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/).
Since you are in an OSGi context (as far as I understand), you might be
particularly interested in checking this part of the documentation :
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/osgi.html. But, be aware
that this support is still experimental and I don't know how it handles
cyclic dependencies.

Hope that helps,
Mathieu