ant-dev mailing list archives

From aditsu <adi...@yahoo.com>
Subject ivy:retrieve task seems to ignore my conf attribute
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 06:45:13 GMT

Hi, I'm using ivy 2.0.0 beta2, and I have an ivy:retrieve task in an ant
build file:
<ivy:retrieve file="ivy.xml" conf="compile"
pattern="${basedir}/${IVYDIR}/[type]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>
However, although the "compile" configuration is supposed to include only
jar files, the task is retrieving source and javadoc artifacts too (included
in other configurations). Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Adrian