ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Adrian Sandor <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release Ivy 2.0.0-beta2?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:45:45 GMT
Xavier Hanin wrote:
>> So I would say that an IvyDE release should not happened in the next one
>> or two weeks.
> This sounds reasonable to me. Moreover, since it will be our very first
> release of IvyDE within the ASF, we will have several things to do/fix:
> check licenses on all files, check/improve the packaging and releasing
> process, maybe setup an update site (if this is something that can be done
> in the ASF).
> So I think releasing IvyDE still requires some work and time, and delaying
> Ivy release to release both together wouldn't be a good idea for this time.
I also agree. But could you put a new build at soon after Ivy 2 is released? 
That would be really helpful.


  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message